BUDDHA BELLY CAKES

Welcome to Buddha Belly Cakes.

If you have any questions or ordering inquiries, please email them directly to buddhabellycakes@gmail.com

Check out the Website for ordering information!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Upcoming additions and designs

Thanks to this AMAZING book, I now have expanded my recipe collection from 8 kinds of cakes to 22, and my frostings from 7 to 18- and growing!


Honestly, for anyone who is interested, Whats New Cupcake and Hello Cupcake are the greatest books for learning how to bake and decorate at home and can help to give you a lot of inspiration for your own adventures at home. I highly recommend them.
On that note- these are the designs I want to try to do next- they all look like so much fun, I am excited!







Are you excited? Because I am......





No comments: