BUDDHA BELLY CAKES

Welcome to Buddha Belly Cakes.

If you have any questions or ordering inquiries, please email them directly to buddhabellycakes@gmail.com

Check out the Website for ordering information!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

New Edition: The Jen (Itto)

My friend Jen messaged me and suggested that I make a cupcake that looked like sushi. If any of you know me well, you know I lived in Japan for 3 years, and DUH-how could I not have thought of that!?


So in honor of her and her encouragement/ challenge...I present The Jen (itto)


Its Vanilla cake (all home made) with a Swiss Meringue Butter cream frosting, with vanilla ice cream filling, rice made from frosting and marshmallows cut in half, and fish made from Laffy Taffy and Airheads. 



This is awesome!
x♥x

2 comments:

Kate said...

OMG! i loooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeee the sushi cupcakes! tasty tasty!

Jennifer Patton said...

that was cute!