BUDDHA BELLY CAKES

Welcome to Buddha Belly Cakes.

If you have any questions or ordering inquiries, please email them directly to buddhabellycakes@gmail.com

Check out the Website for ordering information!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Real Test...

Hello everyone and thank you for visiting Buddha Belly Cakes


This has been a labor of love and I am stoked to share it with you. Please take a look at what I have created and help me spread the word! These kinds of cupcakes are ones that friends would make for each other- crazy, random, unique, casual, and best of all -made to order!


I am now open for business, cupcake business that is!


I know it can be intimidating not knowing the price as you start getting excited about your fantasy cupcake. But please remember, I love making cupcakes! I want to share them with anyone and everyone, and you can't do that when charge $50 for 6 cupcakes. Trust me when I say they will be affordable and a well-worth-it guilty pleasure!


Please help me spread the word about Buddha Belly Cakes! Become a fan, follower, and a true cupcake lover and help me make this into something great!


Thanks for your help, orders, and interest!
-Buddha


No comments: