BUDDHA BELLY CAKES

Welcome to Buddha Belly Cakes.

If you have any questions or ordering inquiries, please email them directly to buddhabellycakes@gmail.com

Check out the Website for ordering information!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Back to Basics

Below are all of the half images of the cupcakes (IE them cut in half). When doing custom orders I will be able to use any filling with any cake flavor to add that unique touch to each event and they can be made to satisfy anyones specific tastes!


Right now I have started with using box cake mixes and frostings but soon hope to move into the handmade (full on) category with all hand made batters and frostings made to order.

I also intend on using commercial kitchen space to do the baking to meet all Health Code requirements, and in the future I hope to expand into shipping my cupcakes across country so everyone can have their own Buddha Belly (Cake that is!).
The cake flavors I used were:
  • Cherry Chip
  • Strawberry
  • Red Velvet
  • White
  • Yellow
  • German Chocolate
  • Devil's Food
  • Lemon
Frosting flavors used were:
  • Milk Chocolate
  • Dark Chocolate
  • Creamy White
  • Strawberry Creme
  • Lemon
  • Coconut Pecan
  • Vanilla
  • Marshmallow Creme
Fillings used:
  • Chocolate Pudding
  • Vanilla Pudding
  • White Chocolate
  • Milk Chocolate
  • Maraschino Cherries 
  • Oreos
  • Nilla Wafers
  • York Peppermint patty
  • Marshmallow
  • M&Ms
  • Snickers
  • Baby Ruth
  • Milky Way
  • Reeses Pieces
  • Reeses Cup
  • Low Sugar Strawberry Jam
  • Almond Joy
*I haven't done so yet, but I soon want to experiment with real fruit filling such as pureed peaches and strawberries etc etc. I am also open to experimenting with other fillings. Sent me suggestions and I will do my best!

No comments: