BUDDHA BELLY CAKES

Welcome to Buddha Belly Cakes.

If you have any questions or ordering inquiries, please email them directly to buddhabellycakes@gmail.com

Check out the Website for ordering information!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Its a family affair....baking that is!

So my cousins were in town from England for the month of August (hence why I haven't been doing as many posts this month). I don't get to see them that often obviously, so I was lucky enough to spend some quality time with them for a day and baked up a storm!

They came up with 2 new kinds of cupcakes that were so original 
and awesome that I am going to add them to the website's menu:

Pina Colada and Cookie Dough! 

Our adventure goes as follows....





lets try  that again...




Taylor and Rachael- you rule my world! 
xx

No comments: