BUDDHA BELLY CAKES

Welcome to Buddha Belly Cakes.

If you have any questions or ordering inquiries, please email them directly to buddhabellycakes@gmail.com

Check out the Website for ordering information!

Monday, May 31, 2010

A little M.I.A.

Why hello dear followers!


I just wanted to apologize for being a slight no show the last week with the Baking Challenge and everything. Its not that I have given up (psshhh parish the thought!) but more about a lack of time. With graduate school sign ups, work, and my own upcoming birthday, I just haven't had the time and energy I want to bake my heart away!


But fear not, after June 7th I am all about it and coming back strong with Chai-Tea cupcakes!


So keep and eye out and be ready for goodness, because its a comin!


x♥x
Buddha

No comments: